Monday, February 27, 2023

Jozzy Makes Love records on his song. Trending video, fire on Twitter

 
 Jozzy - Alone New Music Song Fire on  All Social sits.

Rising singer/songwriter Jozzy makes her formal introduction with Songs for Women, Free Game for N****s, her debut EP on Sean “Diddy” Combs’ Love Records.
The 10-track project is an engrossing collection of honest songs about different stages and forms of love. The familiar “Replay,” first teased at the 2022 Billboard Music Awards, ponders the idea of rekindling an old flame, while the flirtatious “Commotion” welcomes a mini quarrel to initiate makeup sex.



The project’s brightest moments come when Jozzy shows off her vulnerable side. On the introspective “Alone,” Jozzy accepts her shortcomings in past relationships as she longs for love. “I don’t want to be in this world alone / oh, I really need someone to call my own / Someone I call my only one,” Jozzy croons.

No comments:

Post a Comment