Saturday, April 1, 2023

Alex bodger Backlash new viral video

|TikToker Alex Bodger faces backlash for selfie near Canadian dad slain at Starbucks|

Alex bodger Backlash new viral video 

After allegedly taking a selfie next to the victim's body and smiling while shooting the horrific event, a TikToker who captured a Canadian parent being fatally stabbed in front of his daughter and fiancée at a Starbucks is receiving criticism.

According to the Toronto Sun, after requesting that his accused attacker refrain from vaping in front of his 3-year-old daughter, Alex Bodger captured a horrible video of Paul Stanley Schmidt being attacked outside the Vancouver coffee shop on Sunday.

According to the news source, Bodger, who posts as Gora Pakora on TikTok, appeared to smirk as he recorded the developing situation.



Canadian TikToker Alex Bodger recorded himself smiling after shooting horrifying video of Paul Stanley Schmidt being fatally stabbed outside a Vancouver Starbucks.

Bodger reportedly returned to the crime scene to smoke a cigarette the following day.


The TikTok generation is present. I'm worried about our revolting future, a Twitter user said.
Another person commented, "I was honestly speechless by his gestures and comments... No feelings at all.
Bodger, however, claimed to Global News that the incident had traumatised him.
Bodger told the newspaper, "It's not something you imagine you would see going down the street in Vancouver on a Sunday." "I get this feeling in my chest that is just pure fear every time I think about the issue."
However, one Twitter user said that Bodger also took a selfie close to the victim's body and even went back to the location the next day to smoke.
Then, the individual uploaded a video in which he attempted to clarify.

After warning the assailant not to smoke in front of his daughter Erica and his fiancée Ashley Umali, Paul Stanley Schmidt was fatally stabbed. Thanks to Family I observe a street fight as I'm heading down the street, so I rush over to intervene. In the video, he can be heard saying, "I started recording and I saw some blood, so I just figured maybe there was a bleeding nose or something. "My mind was preventing me from accepting what was happening. And even though I knew he was dead, this was my first time ever experiencing it, so my brain was just like, "He's dead," so I started screaming, according to Bodger. "The murderer is there, standing,"

No comments:

Post a Comment