Wednesday, April 5, 2023

San Francisco Drag Legend Heklina found Dead in london viral video

 |San Francisco”Drag legend” Heklina Reportedly found Dead in London.|

San Francisco”Drag legend” Heklina Reportedly found Dead in London.

Heklina was an icon in the truest sense of the word said California Senator Scott Wiener, praising the artist as “extremely candid an did” April 4, 2023 / 8:12 am / CBS News Famed San Francisco drag artist Heklina was found dead Monday in London, England, where she was performing on tou

The death of Heklina also known as actor Stefan Grygelko was first reported in social media posts by his drag artist and stage partner Peaches Christ with whom Heklina filmed Mommie Quest. musical parody of the 1981 Joan Crawford bio Pic Mommy Dearest.
This morning
in London England , I took my dear friend Heklina who is starring in Mommie Quest with me here and found her dead. I still don’t know the cause of death. I know this is shocking news and I’m stunned, but I wanted people to know what happened to .”

Added Lady Bunny

Beloved SF drag legend Heklina is gone. Knowing Peaches, I assumed this was an April Fool’s thing. I’ll miss that funny bitch!” 

By Monday evening, San Francisco’s Castro Theatre honored Heklina on its marquee.

No comments:

Post a Comment