Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Scarlet Johansson Says “I was like, what?I just wasted 17 minutes of time.”viral on twitter and reddit

 |Scarlet Johansson Says “I was like, what?I just wasted 17 minutes of time.”viral on twitter and reddit|



You Know About Scarlet Johansson?

Scarlet Johansson is an American actress. The world’s highest paid actress in 2018 and 2019, she has featured multiple times on the Forbes Celebrity 100 List. She is 38 years old. She has two childrens :ROSE DOROTHY DAUIAC : COSMO JOST.

Her Ego is Simply >Too Fragile<To Be On Social Media:

Scarlet Johansson Says Her “ego is too Fragile ” to be on social media platforms and networks. She becomes like a 3 year old with their mom’s phone📱. Scarlet Johansson opened her about her decision to remove from using social media on Sunday’s episode of the SKINNY CONFIDENTIAL Him and Her podcast. 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚.

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨:

<I was like, what? I just wasted 17 minutes of time> I can’t my ego too Fragile , she admitted. My brain is too Fragile I’m like a delicate flower.

I become like a three year old with their mom’s phone ,where I get completely absorbed into it. So that’s why I know I can’t have it, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝. The two time Oscar nominee, who is married to SNL star Colin Jost, went on to explain that apps like Instagram, Twitter and Facebook are simply too addictive for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment