Friday, April 21, 2023

Scarlett Johansson Makes Rare Comment About Ex-Husband Ryan Reynolds Twitter

|Scarlett Johansson Makes Rare Comment About Ex-Husband Ryan Reynolds Twitter|

 No bad karma! In a rare statement, Scarlett Johansson expressed her feelings regarding her ex-husband Ryan Reynolds.On the episode of Gwyneth Paltrow’s “Goop” podcast airing on Tuesday, April 18, the 38-year-old Lost in Translation actress was questioned about how many times she had been married. She replied, “Three times,” to Paltrow, 50.

twitter

Oh, that’s right; I overlooked the fact that you were wed to Ryan Reynolds! Goals!” exclaimed the Shakespeare in Love actress.Johansson, who got hitched to Reynolds in 2008, said the couple “weren’t married very long.” After two years of marriage, the stars separated in December 2010 and divorced in July of the following year.

We adore a nice Ryan Reynolds in our house, Paltrow said after learning of her guest's previous marriages. After that, the Avengers actor admitted of her former, "He's a good guy."In a November 2019 interview with Vanity Fair, the New York native talked openly about her connection with the Deadpool actor, who is now married to Blake Lively and has four children with her.

She told the publication, “I mean, I was 23 when I first got married. “I didn’t truly grasp what marriage was. I wonder whether I romanticised it in some way.The Oscar nominee wed journalist Romain Dauriac from 2014 to 2017 following their divorce from Reynolds. Daughter Rose, 8, of the former couple. In an interview with the Daily Mail in December 2019, Johansson provided insight into her coparenting dynamics with the 41-year-old native of France.

We strive to do our best. There were no guidelines because I had never encountered anything like it before. However, respect for the other person is essential, she added at the time. We attempt to act from the perspective that “you each need to respect the other as a coparent.”The Under the Skin actress revealed to Paltrow on Tuesday that she met her current husband Colin Jost, whom she will marry in 2020, thanks to the lessons she learnt from her previous marriages.

She admitted, “I didn’t know what I wanted or needed from someone else. ‘Oh, it’s so important for me, I need to be with a compassionate person,’ I never realised. That is an essential quality that must exist.'”What you see is what you get with him,” Johansson said of Jost in April 2020 to Parade. He is really upbeat, laid-back, witty, and polite, which are the characteristics that truly attracted me to him.

reddit

In August 2021, the couple's son Cosmo was born. The actress from Her opened up about the "incomparable" experience of being a mother of two three months later.The hardest and most gratifying thing you'll ever do, in my opinion, is becoming a parent. I'm constantly reminded of it," she admitted to Extra at the time. "I've had the good fortune to relish this time with our young son," she said. It's a present. I feel incredibly fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment